Join the best artisanal gelato professionals, put your creativity to the test and take part in the Gelato Festival. Your flavor could amaze the jury and become one of the most loved around the world, earning you a spot in the finals of the Gelato Festival World Masters.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND WHY
Due to COVID-19, this year Gelato Festival will be held in a new, intimate format with a digital component. There will be 3 separate sessions on location in West Hollywood with a brand- new exciting twist: the inclusion of a COFFEE COMPETITION, aiming at giving the Chefs even more opportunities to showcase their talent and to be the center of the attention.
Registration is free: all you have to do is complete the form and make sure you don't miss any of the various deadlines for each stage. Register to earn a spot in the Gelato Festival World Masters and enter the Gelato Festival World Ranking.
All the following accommodation and advantages are kindly hosted by the Gelato Festival
ACCOMMODATIONS - Kimpton La Peer Hotel in West Hollywood & Meals
CARE PACKAGE - All chefs will receive a package with the following: Welcome Letter, Program of the event, Chef uniform, Chef credentials, Gelato Festival Welcome Goodies
CONCIERGE SERVICES - A concierge team provided by LSX will be available to assist with the following: Uber arrangements, Recommendations, Any & all questions or concerns
- Premium content (including a dedicated video clip, graphics, gifs etc.) for chefs to use on their social media
- GF content will include 4 IG posts a week for 4 weeks, Facebook posts
- Support on Gelato Festival (3.4K followers) channels to maximize exposure, boost their channels/increase followers, and therefore increase turnover
- Exposure on Gelato Festival Social Media (4,275+ total reach)
- Email marketing campaign announcing all chefs will be sent out to database (15K+)
- Exposure to a variety of media outlets
- Exposure to a targeted Facebook database of 100k
Challenge yourself, compete as a protagonist and become a champion of the Gelato FestivalSign up