Miami

Acquista il biglietto

Gelato Festival America brings frozen desserts and heated competition to Miami! Besides ALL THE GELATO YOU CAN EAT IN ONE DAY, guests enjoy Gelato Festival games and contests. For those who can’t wait to devour the original & artisanal flavors, the Eating Contest is a great way to kickstart the day - and win a free gallon of your favorite gelato! Test your balance in Stack It High by PreGel, the contest to see who can stack the most scoops of gelato. Find out whether you have what it takes to serve gelato with the pros in the Speed Cup Race by ISA. Bring the whole family - there’s always room for more on the Kids Jury, where the youngest gelato lovers score each gelato and choose a favorite.

This is no ordinary Gelato Festival - each contestant has already won the gold medal at a Gelato Festival in America.  Only the best Gelato Chefs in America have been invited to present an original flavor in the American Final. The stakes are high and the gelato will decide it all, so every flavor will be AMAZING!

One flavor of gelato and the artisan who prepares it will be selected by a popular vote among guests and the professional opinion of the judging panel as the Miami 2019 American Final Winner! A gold cup made by Paolo Penko the Florentine Goldsmith will signify this lucky chef’s great achievement - and serve as an invitation to compete against the best of the best in the World Wide Final in Italy 2021, the Gelato Festival World Masters.

Gusti in gara

Fior d'Arancia

Smooth blend of milk and cream mixed with Sicilian Orange peel & Dark Chocolate

Sicily Orange Sunrise

The fantastic Sicilian Oranges become true stars of our new & fascinating "Sicily Orange Sunrise". Exalted & enhanced with harmony from ample aromatic range of fresh aromatic mint and cardamom. Live a refreshing & exotic experience.

Honey, Mascarpone, Figs Gelato

Our Honey Mascarpone, Fig Gelato is incredibly light and creamy with perfect balance of delicate sweetness. First, we mix freshly made Mascarpone cheese with raw honey that is locally harvested in Waldorf, Maryland and then we blend in the Black Mission Figs.

Sassy Sea Turtle

Melt-in-your-mouth candied pecans give way to a perfectly harmonized spice medley of ginger, cayenne and paprika, all balanced out by a smooth caramel gelato infused with fleur de sel and drizzled with decadent dark chocolate for a hint of bitterness. Now that’s sassy!

Bagigi Peanut

Literally means peanut in the Venetian region. A base of peanut butter infused with salted caramel roasted peanut ribbon. Then sprinkled with a semi sweet chocolate and finished with a chocolate hazelnut crunch ganache.

Blueberry basil

We merged the most unique and representing bold flavors from the volcanic island into a singular buy strong flavor shape of three points, we selected a trio of main ingredients between nuts and fruits: Pistachio from Bronte, Almonds from Avola with a finish of Oranges from Riviera as a "variegato".

Stupify

Creamy but crunchy concoction of spice cookies drizzled with caramel

Dark Chocolate Surprise

80% dark Chocolate from South America with a little bitter infusion, presented in a Dark component and, is actually a Sorbetto as the remaining part is 20% of water.

Trinacrium

We merged the most unique and representing bold flavors from the volcanic island into a singular buy strong flavor shape of three points, we selected a trio of main ingredients between nuts and fruits: Pistachio from Bronte, Almonds from Avola with a finish of Oranges from Riviera as a "variegato".

Texas Pecan Sea Salt Caramel

A caramel Gelato flavored with real "Dulce de Leche", mediterranean sea salt and decorated with toasted Texas pecans

Salted B.C. Cherry Cheesecake

Using the freshest, natural ingredients that the beautiful montanious British Columbia has to offer. We have created an amazing sweet, salty and cheesy flavor for you to enjoy. Made with love, local B.C. cherries, organic B.C. cream cheese and Vancouver Island sea salt. It's a true taste of the west coast philosophy and nothing but the best from our Gelato shop.

Sabato 16 Marzo

  • Opening Ceremony
    2 pm

  • Video Sigep 2019
    3 pm

  • Carpigiani Gelato University
    3.05 pm

  • Kids Jury
    4 pm

  • Carpigiani Gelato University
    5 pm

  • Video Sigep 2019
    5.55 pm

  • Speed Cup Race
    6 pm

  • Stack it High
    7 pm

  • Eating Contest
    8.30 pm

  • Video Sigep 2019
    9.15 pm

  • PreGel Interactive Games/Activities
    9.30 pm

Domenica 17 Marzo

  • Video Sigep 2019
    3 pm

  • Carpigiani Gelato University
    3.05 pm

  • Stack it High
    4 pm

  • Carpigiani Gelato University
    5 pm

  • Video Sigep 2019
    5.55 pm

  • Speed Cup Race
    6 pm

  • PreGel Interactive Games/Activities
    7 pm

  • Video Sigep 2019
    8.15 pm

  • Eating Contest
    8.30 pm

  • Carpigiani Gelato University
    9.15

  • Awards Ceremony
    11 pm

Partners

Previous Miami stage moments